This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.
fresnosmallclaimsadvisor.org. This privacy notice applies solely to
information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you
through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this
site. We only have access to/collect information that you
voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the
reason you contacted us. We will not share your information
with any third party outside of our organization, other than as
necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the
future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can
do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address
or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit
sensitive information via the website, your information is protected
both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card
data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a
secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock
icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https"
at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information
transmitted online, we also protect your information offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a
specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are
granted access to personally identifiable information. The
computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable
information are kept in a secure environment.
Fresno County Small Claims
and Civil Advisory
a project of the BBB in Partnership with Fresno Superior Court